Thursday, April 24, 2008

Rocky Point


Almost every April and October we head to our nearest beach, Rocky Point, MX. Our first stop across the border is in Sonoyta for the street tacos & quesadillas.



Then on Saturday morning while we're watching the volleyball tournament, we hear the shout of "taquitos, burritos, tamales" from the people walking up & down the beach carrying huge plastic bowls and buckets filled with the treats. They are soooo good! Maybe in October I'll remember to take a picture, assuming I have a camera then. I dropped it on a mexican tiled bathroom floor this trip - major bummer.


I bought raffle tickets at the tournament and actually won! I never win. We bought $20 worth, probably more than we usually do since the money was going to the Telluride Bus Fund. We won a pitcher of Margaritas and as I headed back to my beach chair, my name was called again for the free room for the October tournament. Pretty darn excited about that.




To sign up for future trips & other fun adventures --> http://www.outtatownproductions.com/

3 comments:

Peterson Family said...

Look at you winning stuff!! That NEVER happens to me! :) How fun! Is your hubby still playing beach volleyball? Sounds like an exciting trip, sunny Mexico sounds nice right now. :)

Camrie said...

I can't believe you won it and not Corey. =[]

Now when you go in October, you can see if they have fake ray-bans this time. =D

Karin said...

Thanks for your posts! I guess when I don't blog everyday, some people forget about me :-(