Monday, November 17, 2008

Turks & Caicos

WOW!
He's tall.


Did you watch the Olympics Men's Beach Volleyball?

Ya, that would be me with Phil Dalhausser. He and his partner won the Gold. John & I and several of our good friends were vacationing at the Club Med in Turks & Caicos last week. This picture was after an exhibition volleyball game with a bunch of AVP players that were there for the week running volleyball clinics and games.

Okay -- I may have been a tad starstruck :-)
..........

It's all about Jazz!




During our Turks & Caicos vacation, we were privileged to see Jasmine's mom Debbie tribute to her little girl and the others whose lives were cut short by the tragic bus accident this past January. Debbie suffered severe injuries from the accident - she was still in a halo at the memorial service 2 months after the accident. Last week, the tracheotomy scar was the only external reminder of the accident.

2 comments:

Rae said...

That is one wicked tall guy!!!! How fun!!!

Peterson Family said...

And HOT... did I just say that?! :)

He really IS tall! Very cool to run into such an awesome guy. They (along with Walsh and Mae-Traener AND Michael Phelps)made the Olympics extra fun to watch this year!

I am proud of you for taking a picture. I ran into Dan Majorle at the McCormick Ranch Train Park in Scottsdale a couple years ago and TOTALLY froze. Of course I'll use the excuse that since he had his kids with him, I was just being respectful, but really it's cause I am a wimp. :) I did however, plant myself RIGHT next to him on the carousel. hehe...