Monday, May 19, 2008

Sweet 16

Exactly sixteen years ago I was in the hospital waiting for my child to be born. I remember that I was watching Oprah and it was interupted by my beautiful daughter deciding she wanted to see Oprah too. She is still an Oprah fan today.

Today, as has happened for several years now, I added Camrie to the KEZ 99.9 Birthday Corner - where they read your name and age. This year as an added bonus she won the Birthday prize - a couple of gift certificates to local merchants. Pretty dang cool I thought.

For Camrie's blog with all the other fun birthday details - click here.

She is truly a 'Sweet 16' in every sense - she is AWESOME!

1 comment:

Peterson Family said...

Wow. Time flies, huh?! :) I can't believe that Camrie is that old. It was just yesterday that we were playing on the beach at Powell. What a beautiful girl. I love that it was in the middle of Oprah!! That is too funny.