Saturday, October 25, 2008

Football & Freeways


Tonight I went to the kids High School's next to last of the season football game. Both teams were 7-0. We lost to them last year in the State Championship game. I hadn't taken pics/videos of the band & flagline with the video camera all season, so I thought I'd better do it now in case they didn't make it to the finals.

I left at the end of the 3rd quarter when we were losing 0-14, that turned out to be the game score :-(
On the way home, two things happen:
1) I learned about 4 new freeway cameras that had recently been installed. Fortunately I didn't get my picture taken.
2) I had just moved into the far right lane of the freeway when I saw a white car in the middle lane that looked like it was going through a car wash. I was so wrong. As I got closer, I saw a guy in the rear passenger seat with his head out the window puking ---- sooo gross! That was a first for me. I have no idea why the driver wouldn't get off the freeway to let the guy puke in private.

No comments: