Tuesday, October 14, 2008

People Amaze me

Several days ago, I rented 2 DVDs from RedBox at the local Walgreen's when I learned of a new fraudulent activity. One of the DVDs dispensed was a CD that looked like it had been used as a frisbee that had landed on asphalt many times. They had peeled the bar code from the real DVD and stuck it on the frisbee CD.

www.redbox.com



Of course, I immediately called RedBox customer service to report the fraud and gave them the bar code on the fraudulent CD in hopes that they will charge/prosecute those people. They were great and gave me 2 free DVDs.

2 comments:

Rae said...

What is with people?! I would think it would be easy enough for the scum to get caught! Some people are so dumb!

Good for ya getting 2 free DVDs. Hopefully they'll be legit this time!!

Any good movie recommendations?

Camrie said...

but it was a clever idea... =]