Monday, October 13, 2008

Weather & Hot Tubs

The last couple of days have been almost chilly. We've had our doors & windows open for the past couple of days --- it's been great! and we know it won't last long. I was comparing our weather to my NorthWest and EastCoast families -- crazy. All locations are in the 70's, but our humidity was at 9% compared to ~80% or so NW and the E.

So... I thought it would be a great night to soak in the hot tub, but ....
Several weeks ago we realized our pool & hot tub were out of control, so we finally contracted with a pool guy. After replacing the pool filter, and having our pool guy taking care of the chemicals each week, I thought we were set. John set the heat, and after 15-20 minutes, there was no heat. I think he tried a few other things, but none that worked. Of course, I was thinking positive and had changed into my swimsuit, but within about 10 minutes of changing, John said something was wrong and we wouldn't be hangin in the hot tub.

Maybe next time.

2 comments:

Rae said...

You are too funny! I am bemoaning our "warm" temps! I'm ready for low 60's...maybe high 50's! And this humidity is driving me crazy!!!

Hope your hot tub gets fixed soon! Sounds marvelous!!!!

Camrie said...

our hot tubs not working?!?!